Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meet My Wilde Side

I told you that we had a big family photo shoot. Well here it is! Meet my Wilde side:)
So here we all are! All seven brother and sisters with their families and Mom and Dad.

This is very typical of my Dad. Always wanting to love a baby or a grandchild. He is where I get my soft side.
We attempted to take a picture by the water with everyone. It was everything but a disaster with the kids. They were getting tired and grumpy. This was the best we could do...
Just after the failed picture we had all the kids gather around a pool of water with critters in it. We figured this may be the only way to get all the kids in a picture with no tears. It worked.

As cute as it was from the front, their bums were even cuter:) I love this picture.

The women, errr I mean the spouses taking care of the babies while we had our immediate family picture taken. What is Curtis doing? Why he is trying to get every spec of sand off of Jace of course! You have to know Curtis well to fully understand that last statement.

The family I grew up in. My dad does not wear jeans:)

My brothers and sisters starting at the bottom with the oldest and working up to the youngest. We are all pretty close even though we are starting to spread out all over the place. Funny how a split family can be so tightly knit together. I love every single one of my siblings.

And finally my little family. I am so thankful that Curtis chose to become part of my crazy huge family. And we are both excited for the little one that is pictured but hidden inside of me. 7 months along in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment