Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was a lot of fun this year! I for one really enjoyed it. I thought I would just post pictures with captions this time. Enjoy.

We did some goat sitting this weekend. This is Bitsy. He was rejected by his mom and has to be bottle fed. He has a brother named Itsy.
Mom and Dad Peterson came over for a visit. This was Dad's first time holding a goat.
Mom and Dad Peterson also rode horses together for the first time in their lifetime! We really enjoyed having them over.
On Easter Sunday we got together with nearby Wilde cousins.

Waiting to go outside for the Easter Egg hunt!
Upon going outside, Ryker dropped his bucket and went straight for the shovel... he's learning.
But then he discovered Candy in the grass and traded the shovel back for his bucket. For the next hour he did not cease to stuff chocolate into his mouth.

Look mom I found an egg!! It matches me.

Sage doing her thang. Cowgirl boots were her idea.

And then there is Ashton... This picture sums him up.
Jace shared his candy with his cousins.

This is Mary Beth my sister in law with her brand new baby Penny. I think she will be a redhead!

And this is her husband, my brother... look how his face resembles his daughters in the previous picture. Penny seems to have inherited Wilde Weirdness ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment