Thursday, May 1, 2014

Let your Hubby Grab your Butt!

Curtis slaps or grabs my rear end nearly on a daily basis. He grabs for other things too but we wont go there ;) To a spectator that is watching as this action occurs, it may appear as if I am scolding Curtis, because verbally that is exactly what is happening. But if you look closely, you will see the corners of my mouth turn upward in a small smirk that I am trying with all my might to keep back. Why am I smiling? Because deep down no matter how much he is getting in the way in the kitchen, or how much my sleep is lacking because of his teasing ways, the fact is I know that grab, or slap, means he loves me and finds me to be attractive. And I know for a fact that I am not the only gal who gets this royal treatment on a daily basis. I watched my dad grab my mom's butt for years and years always rolling my eyes at my dad as he would look around for approval. This is what men do! They think its funny but they do it out of love. So to all women I say, don't take offense and let them grab your butt. It never hurt anyone anyway.

Afterthought- The wet twisted towel version of a butt slap is not included in the "Let him" slap your butt criteria. Yeah guys, that actually hurts. :)

And That includes Becky's random thought of the month. I know its a good one.


2 comments:

  1. lmao, I had to read the post when I saw the title, in all honestly though, I'm usually the one doing the butt grab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scarred.

    -Favorite child. (Sage)

    ReplyDelete