Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Boys will be Boys

After a lot of anticipation waiting for someone to tell us if our baby is a girl or a boy, we found out yesterday that it will indeed be a boy. I was a bit disappointed at first. I really wanted another girl to dress up and well... be girly with. But today I realized something as I was taking my two boys Ashton, and Jace to the doctor... and that is, I absolutely adore my boys! They are great. They are a lot of fun to be around most of the time, and they are fairly simple with little drama for the most part. Curtis and I are however very thankful that we have our little tiny Sage who can be overly dramatic sometimes but is the life of the party wherever she goes. We hope as the oldest in the family, Sage will have a positive and calming affect on the over abundance of testosterone that will inhabit the walls of our home. Speaking of Sage, she was a bit disappointed too... she really wanted a baby sister. But she, like her parents, seems to have moved past the disappointment to the excitement of meeting another bouncing boy.

So some of you are asking if this will still be our last child? Yes, yes it will be. We believe that four is a good number for our family. Now for finding another boy name.... Curtis and I could only come up with one meager name that we both agreed upon last time, so we have depleted our bank of names. Always a bowl full of fun those names! Suggestions are welcome. Curtis only asks that I steer clear of those tree hugging names I tend to lean towards lol.

1 girl 3 boys. These will be mine and Curtis's kids. We are excited to do our best in raising them!





No comments:

Post a Comment