Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our New Place

A few of you have been asking for pics of our new place... So I took a few just for you!

The front of the house. Brown spot on my lawn thanks to Utopia... :/

Our extra parking space. We will build a shop at the end of this driveway one day that will fill up the entire square in the back.

Back Yard

Gates to the Pasture. The horses that live behind me keep the weeds down by grazing it from time to time.

The Pasture
Timpanogos from the back porch

If you want to see the inside of it you must come and visit:). Hope this satisfies the curiosity of all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see the inside, so I guess I should come for a visit ;) Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come and visit!! With all the animals maybe Brandon wont get so bored so fast this time lol.

    ReplyDelete