Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Jace

He's HUGE!
Jace is now 4 1/2 months old. He is growing sooo fast! He is measuring in the 90% in height and 50% in weight. He is so tall that he is currently transitioning into his 6-9 month clothes!

Tired Baby = Screaming Baby... Really? True Story
Jace is a happy baby. He only gets upset when he is either bored or very tired. When he is tired he actually screams with his entirety measuring in at 130 decibels which is about the volume of a Rock Band. Needless to say I am losing a bit of my hearing from this small problem (totally not kidding). I think that soon Curtis and I will be making an investment in ear protection to protect our ears from becoming completely useless. But as stated before, Jace is a pretty happy baby as long as he gets his sleep and is not left to himself for too long. Jace loves his sleep. He has actually slept through the night at least 8+ times. Yay for Mom and Dad! Curtis is a very light sleeper and wakes every time i get out of the bed to go feed Jace. I have offered to sleep elsewhere to keep him from waking but of course Curtis would not have it. What can I say, the Man kinda likes me!

Is That Your Laugh?

Jace is now laughing. He does not laugh for just anything. In fact it can be difficult to get him to laugh. And when he does laugh, its brief. In fact the photographer that was taking his pictures the other day said it sounded like a "courtesy laugh". And its true! It a very brief two syllable laugh. We will see if this small laugh ever develops into anything bigger or if that is simply his thing.

Solids... Maybe

Our baby will be starting solids this week! That is if mom can remember to get the rice cereal while she is at the store one of these days. I mean goodness, is it really that hard? You would not think so but for me it seems to be a challenge :p. Feel free to remind me by text to support my failing memory!

Hands and Feet and Mouth

Jace is very hands on with everything right now. He picks up anything he can get his hands on and then licks it. Yep he is a licker! Watch out ladies! He has also noticed his feet as of late... and he will play with those as well. He is a cute little critter and a wonderful little tax write off.


Anywho here are a bunch of pics recently taken at Photo Works in Orem. Great place for pictures by the way and very decently priced. Check them out! I think next time we are going to bring in the motorcycle and have his pictures taken with a leather jacket on the bike! Ha! Although I may try it myself since hopefully I will be getting a new SLR camera soon.









1 comment: