Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sage hits double digits!

Sage turned ten in the month of June. We had a BIG Art birthday party for my big girl. I love this girl so much. Its amazing how much she has grown since she was a cute little redheaded baby. Here are some pictures of her big day!


We decorated!! Colorful ain't it! Notice how the happy birthday banner is not centered... yeah Curtis definitely noticed when he got home. Guess that is one of our differences!! Stuff like that does not even phase me.
We made cookies and put them on a paint pallet! Yep Pinterest does have useful ideas.
We invited Guests!
And more guests! And we decorated our cookies and made aprons and bookmarks.


We played pictionary on a cake. This one was my original idea. The girls loved it!  That is a strawberry cake made by scratch by yours truly. I love my kids!
We drew portraits of the person to our left!













We opened Presents. I guess when you have an "Art Party", parents send Artsy Presents. Nearly everything she received involved art in some way.


 Overall Sage had a great birthday. Bummer thing is I forgot to take a picture as she was blowing out and eating her cake!!! I always forget something. I swear as she gets older my mind gets slower. Sage had a great birthday and is loved by all.



No comments:

Post a Comment