Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So.....



So Sage was hoping for a girl... Ashton was hoping for a boy.... I was hoping for a girl.... and Curtis just wanted a healthy baby. Well... both Ashton and Curtis got their wish. After Sage found out she tried to use all her magical powers by waving her hands in the air and wishing it into a girl ... but alas to her regret it still remained a boy. But on the bright side Sage agreed that she would help take care of it even though it turned out to be a boy. As for the rest of us we are all excited to have this new little one even though that means Sage and I will be out numbered ;) Now for a name.... Boy names are hard!!!


3 comments:

  1. if it was curtis's child, he'd be holding either a Glock, ice axe or a remote control radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit I was hoping for a girl as well! But a boy is really perfect. Ashton needs a brother. I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm so excited for you!! Ashton wil have a little bro to play with. But I do agree that boy names are hard!

    ReplyDelete