Thursday, September 4, 2014

Love is in the Air


As Summer creeps to an end, those crisp, cool breezes begin to make their entrance. I have been feeling those gentle breezes lately. They ever so slightly blow my hair off of my neck and seem to caress me with cool kisses. I love it. It calms me, relaxes me, and makes me think of some of my favorite places and moments. And then I feel loved.

In the evenings its starting to get chilly enough to warrant a baggy sweater. And I have plenty of those! I love snuggling up in an overly large hoodie. Again it makes me feel loved. 

The stars seem to shine brighter this time of year. As I see a "shooting star" blaze across the night sky, I think to myself how lucky I am to have witnessed it.  Meteor showers have a special place in my heart. And they too make me feel loved.

I feel so lucky to feel as loved as I do. To know who loves me and how they love me. And despite how painful the fall has been in the past, I am glad that that pain has been over run by the simplicity and happiness that love provides.  I do indeed feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment