Sunday, November 3, 2013

Saving the Day on Halloween

 We've got Red Riding Hood, Superman, A Pilot, and a Skeleton Pirate.
 Ryker was dressed up as a super cute and adorable Pilot. He wore his ear protection the entire night and actually seemed to like them. Only problem was he literally could not hear a darn thing that was going on around him. Why a Pilot. Because his Dad is a Pilot:)
 When Sage found out that I had once been Red Riding Hood when I was young she thought it would be fun to follow in my footsteps. Only problem with this costume was it was a bit chilly and she fought me on a sweater all night. She did not want to cover up the costume. I convinced her to bring a sweater but she chose a very thin one and was freezing by the end of the night. And yes I did say, "I told you so." :)
 Jace was of course Superman. At home he slaps on a cape and pretends to "save the day" as part of his daily routine. He also nails the different superman poses. As we went from house to house and rang the door bell we would play the superman theme on a little boom box as they opened the door so that Jace would be in full character. He loves the superman theme! This lasted up till Jace continued to throw tantrums when I did not allow him to ring the doorbell 10 times... so I took him home and continued with the older kids without our superhero.
 Ashton has loved skeletons since he was little. Nightmare before Christmas still remains to be one of his favorite movies. So for the third time in his life he decided to go with being a skeleton for Halloween. But he mixed it up this year and wore a mustache. I had a picture of him posing for my mom and he made the funniest face... but for some reason the picture will not download properly.  I will have to try again when my personal techie gets home.
This Is Ryker enjoying a sucker with his cousin Lucas. They are a few months apart in age and were both so stinken cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment