Monday, October 17, 2011

Last but not least: Sage

Sage has been loving her second grade class this year. She is as always on top of her game and is one of the brighter kids in the class. She has really grown to love reading and reads often. Right now she is reading White Fang and the Black Stallion (Can you tell she takes after her Mom!). Sage is maturing so quickly. She is a great help in the house and with her brothers. She will fix breakfast for both herself and Ashton at least twice a week. She also helps spoon feed Jace when I need to do other things. Sage is always trying hard to make new friends and be kind to others. She compliments people constantly and loves to help her teachers. As Sage matures she has found her testimony in Jesus Christ. She bares her testimony monthly and often says things that you would not expect a seven year old to say. She really is an amazing little girl. We love Sage. Here is her video! Again sorry for the poor quality!! I promise I will get something better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Cute girl! Lilia was watching over my shoulder and at the end she sighed and said, "I wish she had said, 'I miss my friend Lilia.' Cause I miss her."

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! This is just Darling Mrs. Dudley!
    It was fun to see the kids at Pumpkinland this week! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete